At Mission Health, we are dedicated to connecting patients and team members, and working together to improve your health and wellness. Quality care begins with empowering you with the ability to manage your family's health care information. That is why we offer Patient Connect - your personal patient portal. Here you can securely access your medical records 24/7, request, cancel and reschedule upcoming appointments as well as view laboratory and imaging results.
Having trouble signing up for Mission Patient Connect? Watch our help video.
Access the below patient portal with the credentials provided by your physician's office.
Integrate with Apple Health
Now you can put your health records at your fingertips with your iPhone. With the new iOS, 11.3, you can connect to Mission Health hospitals and physicians directly from the Apple Health app and be notified when new records are ready to view. You can view important health data in the Apple Health app across seven categories — allergies, conditions, immunizations, lab results, medications, procedures and vitals — all in a simple timeline view.
Apple will not have access to your health data nor your username and password for your Mission Health patient portal. You will just have a secure, easy way to look at your health data and contact your care team.
Set up is easy with a few simple steps:
- Open up your Apple Health app and click on health data at the bottom
- Then click on health records
- You will see a heading for accounts - click add account
- Find Mission Health among the list of health institutions
- When prompted, enter your username and password for your Mission Health patient portal and follow the short setup instructions
- Voila! Your records will start to appear in the Apple Health app
Need more information? Click here.
Questions or concerns? Please contact us or view our Frequently Asked Questions
General Questions: 1+ (855) 647-2275
Technical Support: 1+ (877) 621-8014