Mission Women's Regional Service Line
goal is to exemplify the Mission Health motto in our daily patient care
and get every woman to her desired outcome without harm, without waste
and with an exceptional experience. The Women's Service Line meets every
other month to discuss quality projects, evidence-based practice,
Information Technology and other issues affecting providers. This forum
also provides an opportunity to collaborate with other hospital teams
including nursing, pharmacy, OR staff, and other ancillary services.
Mission Women's Toolbox
Toolbox is an online opportunity to access evidence-based treatment
proposals in Obstetrics as reviewed by our regional Maternal Fetal
Medicine Specialists. The primary intended audience for the use of these
documents is the medical and nursing staff of Mission Health; however,
anyone is welcome to use this information.
Click here for Women's Toolbox documents and links
- To transfer a High Risk Obstetrical Patient to Mission Hospital: Call 1-866- RISKY OB
- To speak with a member of the Maternal Fetal Medicine Team during regular business hours: Call 1-866-RISKY OB
Mission Women's Contact Information
- Kellett Letson, MD: Vice President of Women's Health, Mission Health Kellett.email@example.com
- Arthur Ollendorff, MD: Women's Service Line Leader, MAHEC Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialists firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carol Coulson, MD: Maternal Fetal Medicine, MAHEC Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialists email@example.com
Disclaimer: The information set out herein is provided exclusively for informational purposes and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical judgment and/or advice. Effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the resources provided. However, Mission Health makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding errors or omissions and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for loss or damage resulting from the use of information contained herein.