Transylvania Regional Hospital Board of Trustees
- James A. Cruickshank, Chairman
- Brian P. Barrow, MD, COS
- G. Ruffin Benton, III, MD
- Tore Borhaug
- Roswell S. Bowers, Secretary
- Chip Brown
- Dana J. Christianson, MD, Immediate Past Chair
- David Franklin, MD, MHS Trustee
- Kathleen C. Guyette, MHS Trustee
- Wes Jones, MD, VCOS
- Paul McDowell, MHS Trustee
- Carl Mooney
- Michele Pilon, President/CNO
- Parker J. Platt
- Frank Porter, Vice Chairman
- Kenneth G. Racht
- Ora J. Wells, MD
Michele Pilon, MS, BSN, RN, NE-BC, is the President/CNO of Transylvania Regional Hospital. Michele’s career began with bedside nursing, which continues to reinforce her commitment to excellence in the healthcare profession.
Michele has over 10 years of leadership experience including Memorial Hospital of Martinsville in Martinsville, Virginia, where she served as Chief Nursing Officer; Davis Regional Medical Center in Statesville, where she served as Chief Nurse Executive; Morehead Memorial Hospital in Eden, where she served as Vice President of Patient Care Services and CNO; and Capital Regional Medical Center in Tallahassee, Florida, where she was Assistant CNO.
Michele obtained her Bachelors in Nursing from the University of Akron in Ohio and her Masters in Health Services Administration from the University of St. Francis in Illinois. Michele is also a Board Certified Nurse Executive.