MyHealthyLife™ Nicotine Dependence Program
Nicotine Dependence Program for the Community
The Nicotine Dependence staff partner with participants to find unique and personalized ways to quit smoking. We provide consultations for the following:
Educators elaborate on how addictions are formed, discuss specific treatment options, and formulate a plan for quitting smoking, as well as a relapse prevention plan. Intrinsic and Wellness Coaching is used to help each participant succeed with the program.
Nicotine Dependence Program for Professionals
We can help your employees quit.
Healthcare premiums rise with tobacco users, absenteeism is higher and premature death more likely.
That's why Mission Hospital offers effective solutions to employers through our Nicotine Dependence Program. The longest running program of its kind in the state, we have helped thousands of people quit smoking and other tobacco products long term.
The Nicotine Dependence Program partners with your employees to:
- Learn how to build a quit plan with one of our tobacco specialists
- Learn about medications to manage withdrawal
- Get support through individual or telephone consultations
- Build confidence, eliminate barriers and learn techniques that work
Offered on-site at your worksite, our services will provide your employees with effective tools and techniques.
Interested in more information? Call (828) 213-3589 to begin discussing how to support your employees in becoming tobacco-free.
Nicotine Dependence Program for Professionals/Providers
- In-person evidence-based, best practice interventions you can use with patients and clients to support their efforts in quitting tobacco
- Learn how to turn a “No, I don’t want to quit” into a “Yes, I’d like to try to quit!”
Contact Melody.King@msj.org to coordinate your next training or call (828) 213-5527.