New Hire Hub
Welcome to Mission Hospital!
We are pleased that you will be joining Mission Hospital and are confident that your qualifications and experience will help you be successful in your future growth as a team member at Mission Hospital.
One team; one focus. We know that excellent treatment of staff yields exceptional patient care, and as a leader in the health care industry, we continue to seek enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our team on an ongoing basis. We value our employees and work hard to create an environment that is supportive, respectful and diverse; we are committed to being the best.
This section will guide you from the pre-employment process through enrolling in your benefits.
- Step 1: Getting Started - This section will guide you through what you need to do before your first day at Mission. You'll learn about completing your post-offer assessment and your pre-employment paperwork.
- Step 2: Visit Staff Health - Once you have filled out your paperwork online, you will need to visit Staff Health for your post-offer assessment.
- Step 3: General Orientation - Get information and prepare to attend General Orientation where you will learn more about Mission Hospital.
- Step 4: Benefits - Learn more about selecting and enrolling in the many benefits available at Mission.
- Step 5: New Hire Survey - Please help us serve you better by taking a few minutes to answer some questions about your experience with the hiring process. We'd love your input.
Have questions along the way? Go to Employment FAQs to find the answer.
In situations of inclement weather on the day of General Orientation, please refer to the directions on the Orientation to Mission Hospital page.
NEXT: Getting Started
For more information, please call HR Direct Connect at 828-213-5600