MyHealthyLife™ Disease Management Programs
Mission Health System's MyHealthyLife™ Disease Management and Employee Wellness initiatives give you the tools to achieve your best health through results-oriented counseling and coaching. MyHealthyLife™ focuses on disease prevention and management to improve your quality of life and lower your healthcare costs. The Mission's MyHealthyLife™ programs are voluntary and designed to help you reach your goals and maintain motivation. MyHealthyLife™ Disease Management programs are available to Mission employees and dependents enrolled in the CDH or PPO health plans through Mission:
*Available only in Asheville at 1 Hospital Drive.
The MyHealthyLife™ Formula:
Mission's Commitment + Your Commitment = Success
In the MyHealthyLife™ Disease Management Program, Mission commits to:
- Pay 100% of Diabetse and/or Hypertension/Cholesterol classes.
- Reduce or eliminate disease-related medicine co-pays and supply costs for items on the Disease Management formulary (available on www.missionandme.com) Please note, if you choose to use a name-brand drug when a generic is available, the waived or reduced co-pays will not apply. For complete information, please review details on www.missionandme.com. (Please allow up to 10 working days from the date your enrollment paperwork is received in our office).
- Pay 100% of initial education assessment.
- Pay 100% of required follow-up visits with your assigned care manager (every 1-3 months).
- Pay 100% of program required labwork or breathing tests (every 6-12 months).
INSURANCE WILL BE FILED BUT THERE IS NO CHARGE TO YOU.
In the MyHealthyLife™ Disease Management Program, participants commit to:
Attend the required education classes for the Program(s) in which you enroll within 90 days of enrollment
- Five (5) classes for Diabetes
- Three (3) classes for Hypertension/Hyperlipidemia
- Topics may include nutrition, activity, stress management, medications, and more.
- Keep and attend all scheduled appointments with your assigned Care Manager (every 1 to 3 months)
- Share all information with your Care Manager about the healthcare you receive, including information regarding lab tests, prescriptions, and instructions from other healthcare providers
- Agree to have labwork done every 6-12 months
For enrollment information about the MyHealthyLife(™) Disease Management Programs, call or email Patty Riddle:
Mission Hospital Health Education Center
1 Hospital Drive
Asheville, NC 28801