MyHealthyLife(tm) Disease Management Programs
Mission Health System's MyHealthyLife™ Disease Management and Employee Wellness initiatives give you the tools to achieve your best health through results-oriented wellness programming. MyHealthyLife™ focuses on disease prevention and management to improve your quality of life and lower your healthcare costs. Mission's MyHealthyLife™ programs are voluntary and designed to help you reach your goals and maintain motivation. The following MyHealthyLife™ Disease Management MyHealthyLife™ programs are available to Mission employees and dependents enrolled in the CDH or PPO health plans through Mission:
The MyHealthyLife™ Formula:
Mission's Commitment + Your Commitment = Success
In the MyHealthyLife™ Disease Management Program, Mission commits to:
- Waive co-pays for generic disease-related prescription medications listed on the disease management formulary *. If you choose to use a name-brand medication when a generic version is available, your cost will be the price difference between the name-brand drug and the generic version.
- Pay 100% of required educational classes for the diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol programs
- Pay 100% of your initial education assessment and required follow-up visits with your assigned care manager every one to three months.
- Reduce or eliminate disease-related medicine co-pays and supply costs within two weeks of enrollment paperwork being processed
- Pay 100% of all required lab work or breathing tests every six to 12 months.
In the MyHealthyLife™ Disease Management Program, participants commit to:
Attending the required education classes for the Program(s) in which you enroll within six months of the date of my enrollment
- Five (5) classes for Diabetes
- Three (3) classes for Hypertension/Hyperlipidemia
- Topics may include nutrition, activity, stress management, medications, and more.
- Keeping and attending all scheduled appointments with my assigned Care Manager pursuant to the rescheduling provisons
- Meet with a specially trained care manager on a consistent basis every one to three months.
- Complete lab work and/or breathing tests every six to 12 months.
*The waived co-pay on disease-related medications is available for prescriptions filled at Mission pharmacies. If you are an insulin pump user, your pump supplies are covered through Liberty. Please call Liberty at 1-800-INSULIN (467-8546) and identify yourself as a Mission Hospital employee.
For enrollment information about the MyHealthyLife(™) Disease Management Programs, call or email Patty Riddle:
Mission Hospital Health Education Center
501 Biltmore Avenue
Asheville, NC 28801