Health and Prevention for Local Industries
The primary goal of an effective health and safety strategy is prevention of employee illness and injury. However, workplace accidents and illnesses can still happen. Providing access to the most appropriate and prompt medical care is critical in ensuring that employees return to work as soon and as safely as possible.
Our Goal: The goal of Mission WorkWell is to provide exemplary occupational health services to our community. We provide the personal attention and expertise that offers targeted solutions to help lower health care costs and promote a healthy workplace.
Right Time, Right Place Expertise
As part of the largest health system in western North Carolina, WorkWell is Mission Hospital's comprehensive occupational health program. We offer top quality health screenings and medical services to businesses and industries in Buncombe, Henderson, Haywood, Madison and surrounding counties with over 160 current clients. Our services are tailored to meet the need of each employer and combines the highest quality care with complete customization and continuous communication.
Our Occupational Health team includes a board certified occupational medicine physician, specially trained mid level physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and clinical staff. We are conveniently located, which means that the right care is there when your employees need it. For after-hours care, our emergency departments provide initial treatment before referring employees back to WorkWell for follow up care.
Specific Services Include:
Mission WorkWell provides these services with appropriate follow-up and compliance with various state and federal regulations. Our team of professionals specialize in the following services:
- Preplacement physicals
- DOT physicals
- Urine drug screen collection - DOT and non-DOT
- Audiograms (OSHA approved booth)
- Respirator clearance and testing
- DOT quarterly Reports
- Random selection of drivers/employees for drug/alcohol testing (meets DOT requirements)
- Return to work exams
- Toxic exposure screening and follow-up
- TB skin testing
- Color vision testing
- Titmus testing
- Smoking cessation counseling
- Review of DOT drug screen results by certified MRO
- X-rays (onsite available only at the Long Shoals location)
- Breath alcohol testing
- Evaluation and treatment of workers' compensation injuries (walk in appointments welcome)
- Bloodborne Pathogen exposure follow-up and counseling
- Vaccines - Tetanus, Hepatitis, Flu, MMR, Varicella
- Workplace assessments - CarePartners Industrial
For more information on how Mission WorkWell can help your company, call 828-213-3118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two Convenient Locations
2 Medical Park Drive, Suite 102
Asheville, NC 28803
Hours of Operation: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
310 Long Shoals Road, 1st Floor
Arden NC 28704
Hours of Operation: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accessible and convenient onsite services.
Winter Weather Scheduling: When AB tech is closed for inclement weather, our clinics will open at 10 a.m. Call scheduling at 828-213-9600 and select option 1 for appointments and any clarification of opening.