Your Tool Kit: Mission Stands with You
1. Change Your Profile Photo: Show your support online
2. Follow Mission Health: Like and Follow Mission Health on social media, as well as retweet and share important BCBS messages with your friends and family.
3. Be Heard Now: Stand Up to Blue Cross NC & Ensure Your Voice Is Heard.
Although Blue Cross NC hasn’t responded to our multiple requests to come back to the negotiating table for our patients, we are hopeful they’ll respond to our collective voices Sept. 18 on social media – here’s your opportunity to be heard and tell Blue Cross you won’t let them take away your doctor.
Here’s what you need to do to ensure your voice is heard Sept. 18 (it’s as EASY as 1, 2!)
- Click here to sign in
- Register your social media profiles
That’s it! We’ll take care of the rest come Sept. 18 when your message will be sent out via the social media profile(s) you signed up with so Blue Cross NC can hear all of our voices at once.
- Browse the profile pictures below and choose one for your Facebook and/or Twitter profile.
- Download and save your favorite profile photo on your desktop or mobile device.
- Upload your new profile photo to Facebook and Twitter. (Guides for uploading profile photos are linked below)
- On Facebook, add a profile caption for your friends and family to read. Click here for recommended captions.
- Leave your profile photos up until Blue Cross NC
comes back to the table for the people of western North Carolina
How to Upload Profile Pictures:
Download Your Favorite Profile Picture:
- Start now! Retweet and share any of Mission Health’s messages in the feeds below.
- Keep an eye out. As you see them, share updates about Blue Cross NC and Mission Health via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Read the Mission Health Blog. Share our blog posts with your friends and family.
Latest Facebook Posts
Mission Blog PostsKeeping Our Patients Informed on Blue Cross NC – What You Need to Know and Do
On Monday, Blue Cross NC heard the collective plea of more than 900 western North Carolinians to come back to the negotiating table for the health and wellness of our beloved region. While the united voice reached half a million people, Blue Cross NC c ...
What You Need to Do about Blue Cross NC – Learn How You’ll Be Impacted
While Blue Cross NC continues to force Mission Health’s facilities out of network as soon as October 5, 2017, there’s no reason to let insurance come between you and the doctor you’ve grown to love and trust. Regardless of the outcome of the cont ...
What You Need to Know about Blue Cross NC – Continuity of Care
Last week, we encouraged you to know you have options to keep your doctor and your care with Mission Health after October 5, 2017. Among those options is exercising your right to “continuity of care” under North Carolina law. What is continuity of ...