The Importance of Prevention
By shifting the focus from treating health problems to preventing them, businesses can achieve significant long-term cost savings and employees can enjoy healthier, more active lives.
The following articles feature prevention strategies for both employers and employees as part of a successful wellness plan.
- Know Your Supplements
- Medication Errors Can Kill - Questions You Must Ask
- Head Off Workplace Injuries with Mission's Ergonomics Program
- H 1 N 1 Vaccine
- Sleep Deprivation a Bigger Problem for Shift Workers
- Protect Yourself from Childhood Diseases - Update Your Vaccinations
- Genes and Cancer: Fullerton Genetics Helps Employees Understand Their Risk
- Know Your Medications
- Promote Safe Lifting