Mission Health is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing necessary medical care regardless of one's ability to pay. As part of our commitment to care for and to serve the needs of the community, we have programs to help patients without financial means to pay for their health care services.
If you are unable to pay your bill due to insufficient insurance coverage, no insurance coverage or limited income, our staff members are available to assist you in making an application for financial assistance through the following sources:
- Financial Assistance Plain Language Summary
- Financial Assistance Discount Policy
- Financial Assistance Application
- Ayuda Financiera en Lenguaje Claro
- Política de Descuento Como Ayuda Financiera
- Estado Financiero del Paciente
We can help you in determining if you qualify for Medicaid benefits and in making an application.
Financial Assistance Discounts:
Discounts are determined using criteria such as household size and income. Based upon these criteria, you may be eligible to receive up to 100% discount. Below are some key facts about the program:
- All patients who have or anticipate a bill with Mission Health may apply for financial assistance at any time (before, during or after services).
- Our Policy applies to health care services provided throughout all Mission Health locations, including hospitals, physician offices and clinics.
- Our policy applies to both patients with and without insurance benefits.
- To complete the financial assistance application process, you must cooperate fully with Mission Health staff and other potential payers to exhaust the possibility of qualifying for third party payment, such as Medicaid.
Our staff can partner with you to determine what options best meet your needs. For further information contact our Customer Service Center at (828) 213-1500 or (800) 848-8732. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.