Parking & Shuttles
Free visitor parking is available at both campuses.. Review our full campus map for the most convenient parking areas for your visit.
Valet Parking Service
Valet parking is available at the Patient/Outpatient Entrance on the Memorial Campus for a flat fee of $4.00. Our helpful valet attendants are available to assist guests between 5:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Cars can be retrieved after 5:00 p.m. by calling the number provided on the claim. Valet services are complimentary for:
- Patients visiting the hospital for surgery pre-ops
- Patients visiting the hospital for surgery procedures
- Expectant mothers and mothers with children visiting Women's.
- Mission Hospital provides free transportation to our various campus and off-campus locations, including:Memorial Campus Visitor Entrance
- Memorial Campus Patient/Outpatient Entrance
- St. Joseph's Visitor Entrance
- St. Joseph's Campus Patient/Outpatient Entrance
- 345 Biltmore Avenue (Corporate Building)
- Mission Rathburn House
- 534 Biltmore Avenue (Asheville Imaging)
To request service:
- please call 828-213-4133 or;
- call 3-4133 from any lobby house phone or;
- ask the Guest Service Representative at the Information Desk for assistance.
Shuttles operate Monday through Friday, from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
For transportation assistance after 9:00 p.m, please call 828-213-4133.Free guest parking is available at both campuses. Our hospital can get busy, so it may take time to find a convenient parking space. Please allow extra time for parking before your scheduled appointment. If possible, family members should carpool together to make parking easier. Review our full campus map for the most convenient parking areas for your visit.