Parking & Shuttles
Free guest parking is available at both campuses. Our hospital can get busy, so it may take time to find a convenient parking space. Please allow extra time for parking before your scheduled appointment. If possible, family members should carpool together to make parking easier. Review our full campus map for the most convenient parking areas for your visit.
Valet Parking Service
Valet parking is available at the Patient/Outpatient Entrance on the Memorial Campus for a $4 service charge. Our helpful valet attendants are available to assist guests between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Cars can be retrieved after 5:00 p.m. by calling the number provided on the claim. Expectant mothers and mothers with children visiting Women's Services can use valet services free of charge.
Mission Hospital provides free transportation to our various campus and off-campus locations.
Campus Shuttle Route
The Campus Shuttle provides service to the following locations:
- Memorial Campus Visitor Entrance
- Memorial Campus Patient/Outpatient Entrance
- St. Joseph's Campus Patient/Outpatient Entrance
- St. Joseph's Visitor Entrance
- 345 Biltmore Avenue (Corporate Building)
- 5 Frederick Street (Human Resources )
- 14 Victoria Road (SATU, Genetics Center, Risk Management) these are moving but don't know when
- 50 Doctor's Drive (Staff Health)
- 534 Biltmore Avenue (Asheville Imaging)
To request service, guests should call 3-4133 from any lobby house phone or ask the Guest Service Representative at the Information Desk for assistance.
- Shuttle service may be suspended if inclement weather makes travel hazardous.
- In accordance with North Carolina state laws, children under the age of 8 and weighing less than 80 pounds cannot be transported on Mission Hospital shuttles.
- Shuttle service is not provided on holidays.
- Express Shuttle Service
- The Express Shuttle runs continuously from 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., and provides transportation between the Memorial and St. Joseph Campuses. The shuttle picks up and drops off passengers at the Patient Entrance on Memorial Campus and the Patient Entrance on St. Joseph Campus.
For transportation after 9:00 p.m., riders should call 3-4133 from the shuttle service phone near the Patient/Outpatient Entrance to request service.
The Rathbun Shuttle
The Rathbun Shuttle provides service between the St. Joseph Campus and Memorial Campus Visitor Entrances, Mission Heart Center and The Rathbun Center. The Rathbun Center is a non-profit corporation that provides lodging and other supportive services in a home-like environment, free of charge and space permitting, for patients and their caregivers living outside Buncombe County who come to Asheville for medical treatment.
|Rathbun||7:00 a.m.||9:00 a.m||1:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|St. Joseph Visitor's Entrance||7:45 a.m.||9:45 a.m.||1:45 p.m.||4:45 p.m.||7:45 p.m.|
|Heart Center||7:50 a.m.||9:50 a.m.||1:50 p.m.||4:50 p.m.||7:50 p.m.|
|Memorial Visitor's Entrance||7:55 a.m.||9:55 a.m.||1:55 p.m.||4:55 p.m.||7:55 p.m.|