Find us on Facebook, follow up on Twitter, watch our Youtube channel our read our Mission Matters blog. It's easy, just choose, click and get connected.
- Mission Hospital
- Mission Children's Hospital
- Mission Trauma Services - "MAMA"
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital
- McDowell Hospital
- Asheville Cardiology Associates
- Angel Medical Center
- Mission Foundation
- Mission Sports Medicine
- Highlands-Cashiers Hospital
- Lighten Up 4 Life
disclaimer for Social Media
Open discussion through Mission Health's social media sites is always encouraged. We look forward to hearing your stories and experiences at Mission Health through any of our online outlets. However, to make sure posts stay on topic, and are considerate of others, Mission Health will practice a prudent amount of monitoring. Information regarding medical issues or advice posted on our pages should not replace a consultation with a health care professional.
Please be aware that Mission Health's social sites are completely public. We strongly warn against disclosing any personal information and we suggest you exercise complete caution when posting. Please be advised that posting information regarding your personal information, location, medical record or financial information is strongly discouraged.
That's the plain English version. Here it is in legal language:
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Mission Health-sponsored social media networks, you give Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Mission Health in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or "spam."
Mission Health reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to the social network upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the social network, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.