We hope you join us for our National Patient Safety Conference where we will be “Battling Bias and Breaking Down Barriers”. This dynamic program will provide clinicians and leaders with information, insight, tools, and training to improve quality of care, combat bias, support caregivers, and more!
Upon completion of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Identify strategies for combatting bias in caring for patients with drug abuse history or a behavioral health diagnosis.
- Plan actions for addressing barriers to resolving ethical dilemmas in the workplace, providing effective care for patients with drug dependence, and practicing clear observation and communication.
- Create enhanced awareness of patient safety concerns and initiatives in your work team.
- Provide effective care for patients with drug dependence.
- Practice clear observation of and communication with patients.
The Annual Patient safety Conference addresses healthcare “hot topics” and provides front line/bedside caregivers with practical tools to improve safety and quality of care and to foster renewed joy in their work.
Additional 2017 Conference Information