Mission Health is committed to improving the health of communities across western North Carolina. As part of this commitment, Mission Health offers two ways to apply for financial support: Community Investment Grants and Sponsorships.
WHAT IS THE BEST FIT FOR YOU?
Sponsorships from Mission Health
Mission Health strives to be a good partner in the local communities we serve, and we are proud of our long history of sponsorships of events and organizations.
Before submitting an application for sponsorship, please review the following criteria for fit:
- Applicant must be a non-profit.
- Event and presenting organization must be located within the Mission Health’s 18-county service region.
- Event theme and purpose must align with Mission Health’s vision and values of promoting health, wellness, and livability in the communities we serve.
requests should not exceed $9,999. As a
point of reference, the average sponsorship in the previous year was $4,000.
- Applications are reviewed quarterly with the following deadlines for submission:
o December 1st
o March 1st
o June 1st
o September 1st
- Applicants will be notified of funding decision by the last business day of the month application is due.
- Applications are submitted online through a portal found at this link.
- Sponsorships for multiple events should be bundled into one request.
Please note, Mission Health is not able to fulfill every request we receive, even if the request meets all criteria.
Community Investment Grants
Each year, Mission Health welcomes investment proposals that offer innovative approaches with measurable results.
For more information on Mission Health’s grants program, please visit the Community Investment page.
Questions about Sponsorships?
Please call 828-213-1221 or email email@example.com
Questions about Community Investment Grants?
Please call (828) 213-4199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.