Wound Healing & Hyperbarics
Caring for and healing a wound seems like it should be a simple and easy task. However, some wounds are very complex and challenging and need the professional evaluation and treatment from wound care experts that can't be given at home with a first-aid kit or home remedies.
Mission's Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center is the oldest and most established wound treatment center in Western North Carolina. We have a team of wound specialists who provide care and education to help patients and their caregivers cope with and understand their wound treatment plan. Read more about our services and see if wound treatment at the Mission Wound Healing Center might be right for you.
Referral & Contact Information
Referrals to the Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center can be made by your physician or you may call directly to set up an appointment for yourself as a physician referral is not necessary. (All patients must have an open or draining wound as criteria to be seen in the Wound Healing Center).
For more information use our online contact form or call the Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center at 828-213-4600 or toll free at 888-737-0098. Physicians can fax completed referral and medical forms to 828-213-4611.
Mission Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center
7 Yorkshire St
Asheville, NC 28803
Maps & Directions
Mission Wound Healing Center - Clyde
Mission Outpatient Care Center
490 Hospital Drive
Suite 2 (lower level)
Clyde, NC 28721
Map & Directions
- Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality
- American Academy of Wound Management
- American Diabetes Association
- Association for Advancement in Wound
- Lymphology Association of North America
- National Baromedical Services
- National Lymphedema Network
- National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
- Protecting 5 Million Lives from Harm Campaign
- Save A Limb, Save A Life (SALSAL)
- Undersea & Hyperbaric Medical Society
- Wound Healing Society
- Wound, Ostomy & Continence Nurses Society