What should I do to prepare for my first visit?
Before treatment can begin, we will need your complete medical records. Have your doctor mail or e-mail your records to us prior to your first visit. They should include:
- Your MRI and/or CT scans for comparison
- Records of any medical, surgical or radiation treatments or prior tests
- Dates of medical procedures related to your condition such as surgery, radiation and chemotherapy
- Audiogram results (if applicable)
- Vision tests (if applicable)
- Endocrine studies (if applicable)